Great sponsor opportunities to engage with the right stakeholders at the right level
Councils have increased power to revive local economies and to deliver council revenues, but face barriers to delivering business growth, healthy employment and healthy residents. Fixing the housing crisis and creating a place their population to be proud to live and work in is a key priority.
Local councils and private sector providers must work together to create new models to deliver, and a common language to create trust and solid relationships.
LGC Future Places will bring together senior officers and strategic partners to hear from leading thinkers and doers in the sector, to address the issues and create real solutions and new partnerships.
- Gain access to a hard to reach audience of local authorities responsible for the planning, development and local growth of communities around the UK
- Delegates will include chief executives, strategic directors and heads of place, regeneration, planning, growth, neighbourhoods, town planning, buisness transformation, housing, procurement and legal services
- An audience responsible for £18bn of annual spend in construction
- A range of national bodies and associations responsible for collaborating and funding place-shaping projects
As with the hugely successful LGC Chief Executives’ Summit, the 24 hour format allows for intensive high level conference speaker and panel sessions, valuable networking, hosted dinner, thought leadership and great insights for sponsor partners.
- Content – a variety of speaking opportunities on the main programme and breakout sessions, shaped with LGC's editorial and production team
- Thought leadership – engage in the most pressing topic in local government and position yourself as part of the journey and solution
- Define – business critical insight to ensure local authorities can deliver on local plans and bridge the gap between ambition and delivery
- Networking drinks and dinner – space for meetings focused on connecting sponsors and local authorities, through formal networking, round table discussions and dinner
- Bespoke – the opportunity to sponsor unique and exciting event features
- Editorial roundtable – Extend your reach and start the conversation ahead of the main programme with a 4 page feature in LGC to follow the event
For more information on the above, the brand awareness generated as part of the marketing campaign and bespoke packages, please contact Lucy McPhail
T: 020 3953 2435