Be part of defining the future of place
The LGC Future Places conference will be a chance to meet up to 100+ peers from public and private sector organisations, all keen to navigate the challenges of delivering new communities and strengthening existing ones.
In just 24 hours out of the office, delegates will gain access to inspiring case studies, the opportunity to learn from some of the country’s most senior local government officers and a rare opportunity to network with peers from across the country to address challenges and equip the skills needed to deliver positive legacies for local communities.
Key reasons to attend include:
- Hear national updates from strategic partners and some of the country’s most senior council leaders so that you can plan how national priorities like housing delivery will impact your local area
- Benefit from examples of innovation, best practice, advice and guidance that can empower councils and their partners to deliver prosperous, well-functioning communities now and in the future
- Learn from shared experience, with interactive roundtable discussions to share ideas and solutions with other attendees
- Engage in debate to define roadmaps for better collaboration and place shaping
- Take away business critical insight to ensure local plans are delivered effectively
- A safe space for discussion with peers to share difficulties and work together to solve common challenges
“Characteristics of building new communities. Great places to live, work, get around, skills to get work, heritage, culture and housing. Place is a big deal – it’s what we’re here for.
Aiden Rave, Chief Executive, South Kesteven District Council